Adding more useful information for the Release Notes

Ok, here's some things I'm missing in the Release Notes for sarge:

- More information on what to do _after_ an upgrade, specially regarding
finding packages that are no longer useful in your system. I commented
about this previously and, even if there are people against including a
full list of dummy packages, maybe some hints on how to find them would be
proper.  I find it _specially_ important that people should be warned about
packages no longer being provided by Debian since they might believe they
still have support (even, security updates) for them when, in fact, they
are not in the archive any longer.

I also believe we should ask debian-user (and -devel?) about problems
during an upgrade that might be worthwhile adding to the manual. For
example, people using ancient GNOME versions (such as woody's) might
experience issues if resuing their gnome configuration in newer GNOME
versions.

- More information on available translations. I provided a few paragraphs
for woody regarding translations that have been removed, however, I think
we need to stress the fact that the Debian _installation_ is available now
in even more languages than before. Moreover, no only the installation
(d-i) is translated, but most people using a language for the installation
will see all the installation in their language (as opposed to the previous
situation in which one would just see boot-floppies translation and
base-config and packages would not be translated). The effort done by
translators (as shown in
http://people.debian.org/~seppy/d-i/translation-status.html) should be
commended. People can now install Debian in over 30 different languages
(1st stage) and around 20 languages are fully translated (all installation
stages, from d-i to the final system)

- More statistics of available packages. Like saying "Sarge has XXX more
packages than woody and YYY packages have been updated since the woody
release"

[..  Maybe this should go to the installation guide ... ]

- Information on what steps to take _after_ a new installation. I think
it's specially important to recommend people running Desktop systems to
install a personal firewall (gnome-firestarters for GNOME and maybe
guarddog for KDE) since we don't actually activate one. Also, installing
security upgrades for systems facing the Internet should be stressed out
too. Maybe this should go to the installation manual, however.
BTW, several reasons for this, including several services (like portmap+FAM
if running gnome) that might add some exposure if installing a generic
desktop environment (like GNOME).

¿Anybody against this? If not, I will try to add it in to the Release Notes
soon.

Regards

Javier