Re: DDP CVS commit by jfs: ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes/es release-note ...

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 01:50:07PM -0700, DDP CVS wrote:
> Modified files:
> 	manuals.sgml/release-notes/es: release-notes.es.sgml
>
> Log message:
> 	Updated to latest revision and added translators

Well, this means that the Spanish translation is up-to-date wrt to the
english revision. I've also updated the release.data file in the website to
reflect this and, at the same time, updated the release pages for sarge in
the webml spanish translation.

Sorry for the delay, I had this sitting in my INBOX, waiting for review
(Juan Manuel García Molina provided the translation update) since November.

Regards

Javier