Re: Could someone force the rebuild of securing-debian-howto on master?

On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 11:20:16AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> I'm not sure who has access to master, but it seems that it's unable to
> regenerate the HTML files for the "Securing Debian Manual". Reviewing the
> publish logs [1] it just tries to install the HTML files without
> regenerating them even though the publised html files hold a date of back
> December.
>
> I'm not sure if this is a time-skew problem, or a problem on my side, but I
> would appreciate if someone could force the 'securing-debian-howto'
> directory to be rebuilt in master. Anyone?

This seems to be a bug in your Makefile:
$(MANUAL).%.html.stamp: $(MANUAL).%.sgml  $(MANUAL).%.ent $(wildcard %/*.sgml)

This doesn't match the English version because the file is called
$(MANUAL).sgml and not $(MANUAL).en.sgml. All other versions seem to
be up-to-date (AFAICT from the stamp files).

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/