Re: Minor Release Notes patch

On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 11:25:03PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 10:18:17PM +0100, Jens Seidel wrote:
> > +	    <!-- Where is bf24 mentioned? -->
>
> sarge ships default with a 2.4 kernel.
> (no need to define "bf24, bootfloppy, the previous installer, with 2.4 kernel)
>
> Does that answer your question?

Yes it does. I don't know why, but I assumed a list of boot-floppies
kernel here and missed of course bf24. Maybe I read woodys release notes
before ...

PS: I will remove the indentation of examples in the source for all
languages for release note (de already done). This is important to
reduce the indentation in the output files which is currently to large
for paper width (PS, PDF, TXT formats). The indentation of SGML files
outside example tags is unimportant.

I will change

          <example>

            # dpkg --audit