Re: Request to create a directory at gluck

Sorry again.  Clarification.

Although I think my proposal below is simpler for you as admin, if you
think Javi's proposal being easier to handle, please do so. (moving old
CVS from /home/oldgluck/org/cvs.debian.org/cvs/debian-doc)

My atmost request is quick restoration of CVS archive since we have
proofed contents.