Re: DDP project on Alioth

Hi,

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 07:33:09AM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 12:21:58AM +0100, Francesco Paolo Lovergine wrote:
> > After discussion with Pierre Machard aka migus on IRC, I created a new
> > project 'ddp' on alioth in order to restore by trusted snapshots
> > the no more available documentation repository.
> > The plan is that describe in
> >
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-doc/2003/debian-doc-200312/msg00017.html
> >
> > In the meantime me and mingus will check archive contents. Helpers
> > are welcome.
>
> Hi, could you please import the manpages toplevel directory?  History
> must be preserved because translation outdatedness rely on CVS revision
> numbers.  A signed mail can be found at
>   http://lists.debian.org/debian-doc/2003/debian-doc-200312/msg00032.html

It should be ok now. I added the module manpages to the new CVSROOT.

Please note that the cvsroot is now:
user@cvs.ddp.alioth.debian.org:/cvsroot/ddp/

Denis could you check that everything is ok? I've added you to the
debian-doc project.

Before putting back files under ddp/ module, I believe that it could be
userfull to check the state of each document. There are obviously very
obsolete files.

For instance, I have commented all the entries in CVSROOT/loginfo except
manpages.

For more information about the new repository, please have a look at
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/ddp/
--
                                Pierre Machard
<pmachard@debian.org>                                 http://debian.org