Re: created software raid howto for debian systems

On Tue, 6 Jan 2004 22:02:05 -0700 (MST), Lucas Albers
<albersl@cs.montana.edu> posted to debian-doc:
 > I have created direction on how to convert an existing debian installation
 > to use software raid as it's root filesystem.
 > I would like to post this as part of the debian documentation.
 > It is very useful to use software raid on production systems.
 > Debian does not currently have easy step by step direction on how
 > to do this.
 > It mentions you should convert to sgml. I currently have it in html
 > format.
 > Tell me what to do next.

Perhaps you could convert it into the format used by other Debian
documentation. You can find links to examples from the DDP pages; in
particular, <http://www.debian.org/doc/misc-manuals#markup>

I'm not entirely confident that this is the recommended format -- look
at the sources of some of the main Debian documents and see how they
are made.

I'm only replying because nobody else has. I imagine if there was a
straightforward documented process for adding stuff to the DDP you
would have received a reply with a pointer to it by now.

/* era */

--
formail -s procmail <http://www.iki.fi/era/spam/ >http://www.euro.cauce.org/
cat | more | cat<http://www.iki.fi/era/unix/award.html>http://www.debian.org/