Re: Translators for Release Notes required

Hello,

[I set Mail-Followup-To: debian-doc and me.]

From: Nobuhiro IMAI <nov@yo.rim.or.jp>
Subject: Re: Translators for Release Notes required
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 02:34:18 +0900 (JST)

> > > The release notes are currently stored in DDP cvs at:
> > > http://cvs.debian.org/ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes/?cvsroot=debian-doc
> > >
> > > Please send patches to the cvs repository to debian-doc@lists.debian.org
> >
> > I heard Nobuhiro Imai was translating into Japanese.
> >
> > nov, could you send it to debian-doc after your translation and review
> > are finished?
>
> OK, now I'm translating DWN-2004-49, and it will be finished on Friday
> or so. I'd save my enthusiasm for working on the release-notes till
> this weekend. Then I'll ask our translation team to review and post it
> to debian-doc appropriately. Sarge, please wait our effort, thanks.

Here attached the Japanese translation for Sarge release notes. This
contains entire of release notes as opposed to a patch since the size
is 34389 vs. 74707.
#=> release-notes.ja.sgml.gz (gzipped)

And I found some typos in the English version. Patch for fixing these
is attached as well. If this patch would be applied, would you please
update the <!-- original version: 1.9 --> to 1.10 or more in ja.sgml?
#=> release-notes.en.sgml.diff

Regards,
--
Nobuhiro IMAI <nov@yo.rim.or.jp>
Key fingerprint = F39E D552 545D 7C64 D690  F644 5A15 746C BD8E 7106