No mention of german quotes in release-notes yet

Hello,
                                   (please CC: me on replies, thanks)
I pulled the release notes from
http://cvs.debian.org/ddp/manuals.sgml/release-notes/en/release-notes.en.sgml?cvsroot=debian-doc

and could not find a mention of the degraded german quotes on the CLI.
As discussed in

http://lists.debian.org/debian-doc/2004/09/msg00046.html

and references therin, this should be mentioned in the release notes,
possibly noting that this is done to follow upstream[1].

If you want I can write a paragraph. There is a section labeled
"Detailed Changes to the System" which I think would be perfect for
this information.

If you need more information, please ask; but first read the afore
mentioned references as this topic has been studied intensivly.

Greetings

        Helge

[1] The maintainers of glibc have clearly stated that they consider
    this issue post-sarge.

--
Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
                       gpg signed mail preferred