Re: rewording to avoid sexist language on debian page

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 04:08:56PM +0200, Snoopy wrote:

> Oh, my god... what kind of a problem! there are people killed in Iraq by
> Americans, women raped by the same and you don't have bigger problems
> than with using male/female addressing in a manual????

Those problems are hardly related to debian, so cannot be dealt with
in this forum.

As for the manual, let's change all the addressing to female. Any man
protesting could than be accused of having no balls.

I hate political correctness. It doesn't help with anything, and often
makes things obscured and harder to understand.

brojek.