Re: [Release Notes] Why using a CVS branch?

On Thu, 2004-03-25 at 23:50, Denis Barbier wrote:
> Release Notes changes were performed to a 'sarge' branch.
> Is there any reason why a branch is needed?

Yes. New commits may still be made to HEAD which represents the current
release. For instance we are having a new stable revision soon. Also
HEAD is autobuilt into the web tree, or at least used to be.

When we release sarge i will merge this branch back in as HEAD.

Cheers,

Rob
--
Rob Bradford <rob@debianplanet.org>