Resurrecting pserver translations

Hi,

I noticed that no pserver accounts were enabled for the debian-doc
repository after again.  Bartosz Fenski approached me and told me
that he lost access to this repository as well.  After I added him
back to webwml I checked whether he had access to debian-doc before.
Since he did, I've added him to this repository as well.  If this
was wrong, please let me know.

For all other translators and contributors, similar rules as on
debian-www apply here as well, including the Perl crypt program:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-www-0312/msg00111.html

Except: Who needs to approve accounts if one isn't listed in the
(unused!) CVSROOT/passwd file already?

Regards,

	Joey

--
The good thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.
		-- Andrew S. Tanenbaum