Re: Request of restoration of the DDP CVS at gluck

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> writes:

> Following the instructions post-compromise, and even if a bit late, the
> DDP CVS has been checked by different members of the project [1].

Does the debian-doc repository have to remain group Debian?  We're
trying to tie down CVS to unprivileged users and groups.  If at all
possible, I'd like to restrict this to a group of committers rather
than have it open to all 900+ developers.  However, if that's what you
really want...

> [DDP @ alioth.]

FWIW (and since JFS asked me to comment), I'd prefer the solution
where only data is alioth, and scripts are either updated by hand or
(if you must) updated from gluck.

--
James