Re: Plan for DDP

On Wed, Feb 11, 2004 at 01:10:36PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> What's going on with gluck and debian-admin?  Are they being
> unresponsive?  Has someone tried pinging them in IRC? Should we go for
> a fallback plan of moving stuff to alioth, if we can't raise their
> attention?

Ack by James Troup just a few moments ago:

<elmo> make a decision and someone (not a whole bunch of people with
different ideas) needs to come with -admin with an agreed upon plan
<elmo> (yes, I should have mailed that to -doc, it's on my TODO list)

So, could we consider Osamu's plan as final one?
Exceptions, comments, ideas?

--
Francesco P. Lovergine