Re: Web page update issue

* Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> [2003-05-04 08:41] :
> Hi,

Hello,

> I am enjoying last few days in USA at a Hotel.
>
> Anyway, it looks like DDP contents are not builds.  It seems someone
> start committing with new TAGS for developer-reference (French) causing
> build error. (I think I fixed it by adding closing TAG </translator>.)

Unfortunately the problem is not here (though it won't make things
worse). The problem is that the debiandoc-sgml package on the build
machine (klecker) is from woody and this version does not have the
<translator> tag. I asked about this about two weeks ago (thread
beginning with
http://lists.debian.org/debian-doc/2003/debian-doc-200304/msg00026.html)
and Josip Rodin said that he would accept a backported package to woody
to solve this problem (unfortunately I cannot do this as I am not a DD).
I would be grateful if you could solve my problem.

> Also I noticed there are many traces of my old build under
>  en
>  es
>  fr  (There are few good one from others too.)
>  it
>  de
>  pt
>
> I do not know how to erase them.  Cleaning them through build script
> does not seem to work (Or was build issue prevented to run my script)
>
> I see last build being April 17 (Time stamp of directory) or April 14
> (Time in my build file contents).  This match translator tag addition on
> 17th.
>    Revision 1.35 / (as text) / (view) - annotate - [select for miffs] , Thu
>    Ape 17 21:47:08 2003 USC (2 weeks, 2 days ago) by fbothamy
>
> I do not know why 14 shows up at the bottom of my build page.

That would be me. I don't see where you got that 14th April from, but I
would be happy to help and fix the problem.

Fred