Re: Debian Reference translations (Polish)

On Sat, May 03, 2003 at 11:16:13AM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Hello Bartosz Fe?ski aka fEnIo and debian-doc folks,
Hello.

> I appreciate Bartosz's Polish translation activities for "Debian
> Reference".  I was all excited to see your posting here at debian-doc.
> (I saw it through web archive).
Great.

> Since I am moving from USA to Europe, I am currently unsubscribed from
> most of the mailing list temporarily.  My Internet access is somewhat
> unstable.  So do not count on me for good response after May 6th.
That explaines no answer after I sent translations to debian-doc
mailing list.

> Anyway, I have decent high speed access at this Hotel[*] till May 6
> morning.  So I just updated and started pl/*.sgml tree at surceforge.net
> with template files.  You do not need to send results to this mailing
> list.  You should get CVS write access and replace these template
> English files with your translations.
Ok. I've checked it. CVS access seems to work properly.

> Few reminders:
>   1. Please use pl_PL.ISO-8859-2 for Polish.
That's pretty obvious.

>   2. Please note first few lines (see template files) have version
>      control/check information which is based on the source in
>      sourceforge.net CVS.  If you have translated from the source at DDP,
>      watch out for the difference.
Ok. I'll pay attention to this.

>   3. General translator guide is written at the web site
I know. I read it.

>   4. File update history can be accessed through web:
>        For upstream sf.net files:

> Anyway, getting sf.net account is the first action required for anyone
> who want to have CVS access to the source :-)  If you send me your
> account name, I will give you CVS write access.
That's my fault. I had account at sf.net when I sent to you my previous
mail but I forgot annotate about it.

> At this moment, I use DDP CVS as stable source which is proofed by me
> for their build issues.
I hope that there is not many changes beetwen sf.net and DDP CVSes.
I'll check it today.

regards
fEnIo
--
      _  Bartosz Feński aka fEnIo | tlen/mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Głowackiego 3/15 - w. małopolskie - Polska