most of the mailing list temporarily.  My Internet access is somewhat
unstable.  So do not count on me for good response after May 6th.

Anyway, I have decent high speed access at this Hotel[*] till May 6
morning.  So I just updated and started pl/*.sgml tree at surceforge.net
with template files.  You do not need to send results to this mailing
list.  You should get CVS write access and replace these template
English files with your translations.

Few reminders:

  1. Please use pl_PL.ISO-8859-2 for Polish.
  2. Please note first few lines (see template files) have version
     control/check information which is based on the source in
     sourceforge.net CVS.  If you have translated from the source at DDP,
     watch out for the difference.
  3. General translator guide is written at the web site

Anyway, getting sf.net account is the first action required for anyone
who want to have CVS access to the source :-)  If you send me your
account name, I will give you CVS write access.

At this moment, I use DDP CVS as stable source which is proofed by me
for their build issues.

Once everything stabilize, I am thinking to move everything to DDP CVS.

Osamu

PS: I thank Adam to point you to me.

Note:
[1] Cypress Hotel at Cupertino, California USA.  Free (complimentary)
    Ethernet access to the Internet.  If you do not mind seeing a lot of
    Apple-heads and funky Jaguar themed interiors, it is a nice Hotel.