DebianDoc-SGML outstanding issues

Hi,

While going through the list of outstanding issues for debiandoc-sgml
I started to wonder whether these all are still applicable.  Below is
the list of outstanding issues and my proposal for each of them.

 1. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=14748
    request for a part tag

    This seemed a nice idea at the time (this actually came forth from
    the begin period of the DDP), but it's better to use docbook-xml
    if one needs this.

    Proposal = close

 2. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=14750
    request for a chapter specific copyright tag

    This also came from the begin period of the DDP.  I'm not sure
    whether we really need something like this.

    Proposal = close

 3. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=14923
    new <ref> tag for cross references

    This also came from the begin period of the DDP and is still very
    applicable in its concept.  We really needd support in Debian for
    a kind of document catalog system.  See the bug report for all the
    details.

    Proposal = reassign to e.g. doc-base

 4. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=30734
    Request for <translator> tag

    This is something I would like get feedback about from the
    translators as to which extend we need this.

    Proposal = close

 5. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=63318
    Add an id attribute to <item>

    Proposal = implement

 6. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=137998
    Add an id attribute to all elements

    Proposal = implement

 7. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=140684
    <figure> tag

    Proposal = implement

 8. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=141727

    Proposal = implement

 9. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=145999
    request for lettered items in list

    Proposal = implement

10. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=147623
    <enumlist> with choice of indexing

    Note: Not all intermediate formats support this.

    Proposal = implement

Then there are also some outstanding issues for debiandoc-sgml-doc:

1. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=31654

   Proposal = implement

2. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=43718

   Proposal = implement

3. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=102926

   Proposal = implement

4. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=155377

   Proposal = implement

5. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=181576

   Status = fixed in next upload

I'm slowly working on a reorg/rewrite of the manual.

Finally, there's also the Brazilian translation of the DebianDoc-SGML
manual (package = debiandoc-sgml-doc-pt-br).  Upon my reorg/rewrite of
the original the translation will be out-of-date.  I will upload a
version to keep the package itself in sync with debiandoc-sgml-doc
(packaging wise, that is).  What do we do with this one?  Put it in
the DDP CVS and call for more translation (after the upcoming
reorg/rewrite)?

Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Ardo