Re: concerning debian-reference and the necessity for the competitors

"Chris Tillman" <tillman@voicetrak.com> writes:
> On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 01:58:02PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > I don't know where this sarge installation manual would be

Its not even started yet.  I'm not planning on working on it at all...
I'm doing doc-base now, not to mention DDP policy stuff (when I can
get to it) and my normal pkg maint duties.

I recall vaguely some plan to convert it into docbook and eliminate
the condition inclusino stuff, perhaps going with ROLE or such DocBook
attributes.

> But I'm thinking of doing some work on the Progeny manual, which
> would eventually become that. Osamu, you converted it to debian-doc,
> but are the tools ready now to reconvert it to xml? We should use
> current tools that really support figures.

Huh.  You're looking to start the sarge install guide based on the
progeny manual rather than the woody manual?

--
...Adam Di Carlo...<adam@onshored.com>.......<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>