Re: TeX settings (Re: getting DocBook to print)

On Fri, 26 Dec 2003, Mark Johnson wrote:

> On Friday, December 26, A.R. (Tom) Peters wrote:
> > ..
> >
> > So I edited /etc/texmf/texmf.d/95NonPath
>
> How did you know to edit the above file instead of editing
> /etc/texmf/texmf.d/96passivetex.cnf?

Thank you for your respons.
Sebastian Rahtz mentions main_memory (which is 95NonPath), not
main_memory.pdfxmltex (which is in 96passivetex.cnf).
Nevertheless, the default passivetex setting for main_memory.pdfxmltex
in that file is 500000, and apparently this value is not currently used
when I run pdfxmltex on my system; as I noted below.

--

	Tom "thriving on chaos" Peters