Re: Also mention Linux System Administrator's Guide

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 05:22:52PM +0200, Thomas Hood wrote:
> 1. On http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals you should also
> mention the Linux System Administrator's Guide which is
> distributed in the sysadmin-guide package.

It should also be mentioned in http://www.debian.org/doc under:

Manuals

   The manuals resemble books, because they comprehensively describe major
   topics.

  Manuals specific to Debian

   Users' manuals                          Developers' manuals

     * Debian GNU/Linux FAQ                  * Debian Policy Manual
     * Debian Installation Manual            * Debian Developer's Reference
     * Debian Release Notes                  * Debian New Maintainers' Guide
     * Debian Reference                      * dpkg Internals Manual
     * APT HOWTO                             * Debian Menu System
     * dselect Documentation for Beginners   * Introduction to i18n
     * User's Guide (from Progeny)
     * The Debian Linux User's Guide       Miscellaneous manuals
     * Euro support in Debian GNU/Linux
     * Debian GNU/Linux and Java FAQ         * Debian Project History
     * Securing Debian Manual                * Linux Magazines
     * The Linux Cookbook                    * Debiandoc-SGML Markup Manual
      SOMEWHERE ABOVE

> 2. It would be very helpful if the obsolete documents were
> listed separately from those that are current.

True.  Josip was working on it.

As of now, we keep /doc listing only with current one.

Osamu