Re: Also mention Linux System Administrator's Guide
On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 05:22:52PM +0200, Thomas Hood wrote:
> 1. On http://www.debian.org/doc/user-manuals you should also
> mention the Linux System Administrator's Guide which is
> distributed in the sysadmin-guide package.
It should also be mentioned in http://www.debian.org/doc under:
The manuals resemble books, because they comprehensively describe major
Manuals specific to Debian
Users' manuals Developers' manuals
* Debian GNU/Linux FAQ * Debian Policy Manual
* Debian Installation Manual * Debian Developer's Reference
* Debian Release Notes * Debian New Maintainers' Guide
* Debian Reference * dpkg Internals Manual
* APT HOWTO * Debian Menu System
* dselect Documentation for Beginners * Introduction to i18n
* User's Guide (from Progeny)
* The Debian Linux User's Guide Miscellaneous manuals
* Euro support in Debian GNU/Linux
* Debian GNU/Linux and Java FAQ * Debian Project History
* Securing Debian Manual * Linux Magazines
* The Linux Cookbook * Debiandoc-SGML Markup Manual
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ * Debian SGML/XML HOWTO
> 2. It would be very helpful if the obsolete documents were
> listed separately from those that are current.
True. Josip was working on it.
As of now, we keep /doc listing only with current one.