Let's remove the 'draft' from the DDP Policy

Since no one has spoken against the documentation which I presented as a
draft DDP Policy I was thinking if it would be useful to publish this at
the website since the questions about license+documentation seems to came
up often. Anyone against it?

We can still keep the draft status in the webpages but it would give it
a wider audience to it. Also, I would appreciate any help from fello doc
maintainers to polish the sections which are in a _very_ draft mode.

More info: