Re: debiandoc-sgml problems (SHORTTAG YES) (LaTeX macros)

Hi,

it happened again...

...but now I'm sure you, Ardo can reproduce it:

Whenever I try to create Debian Reference (CVS version, qref.sf.net) I get

nsgmls:reference.en.sgml:52:12:E: the name and vi delimiter can be \
omitted from an attribute specification only if SHORTTAG YES is \
specified

I use Debian Sid:
debiandoc-sgml 1.1.79
sgmltexi 2003.00.00-1

I can create Debian Reference if I remove sgmltexi.

It's possible that this is a bug in sgmltexi and not in debiandoc-sgml,
but I'm not sure.

PS: When can I expect a new version of debiandoc-sgml which supports
inclusion of LaTeX macro files as promised?  I found the package
hyphen-show which outputs many wrong LaTeX hyphenations and I want to fix
these.

Jens