Enquiry/ urgent reply.

Good Day Sir,

Seasonal greetings to you. I am Everest Anugwara, A business Man from nigeria.

I spelializes on Sole business

I had visited your Web-site and therefore decided to write to your company.

Sir, I need to Confirm if i can send your company some samples of Shoe-soles, which i will

like your company to produce the mould for me.

please i will like this letter to be replied sooner with the postal address of your company

which i will use in sending the samples to you through DHL.

Please i will be happy to recieved your reply soonest so that we can start this business immediately.

Best Regards,

Everest Anugwara

Do you Yahoo!?