CURRICULUM VITAE

Curriculum Vitae

Professional Objective

Seeking a position with an established organization that will utilized my ability, my skill my enthusiasm to their fullest potential.

Personal Details

Name	MOHAMMED FAISAL ISMAIL
Fathers Name	Mohammed Ismail
Nationality	Pakistani
Sex	Male
Religion	Islam
Date of Birth	28th Sep. 1981
Place of Birth	Dubai (U.A.E)
Height	5?8?
Passport No.	F533282
Date of Issue 	1st Aug. 1998
Place of Issue	Dubai (U.A.E)
Date of Expiry	31st Jul. 2003
Marital Status	Bachelor
Visa Status	Employment Visa
	(Valid till 22nd April 2003)

Qualification

Higher Secondary School Certificate (H.S.S.C) or Faculty of Science (F.Sc) from Pakistan Education Academy Dubai U.A.E.

Secondary School Certificate (S.S.C) or Matriculation from Pakistan Education Academy Dubai U.A.E

Technical Qualification

Computer Skill

Diploma in Software Engineering.
C, C++, Oracle with Developer 2000 (SQL & PL/SQL)
Web Designing (HTML, DHTML, Java Script, Dream weaver)
Microsoft Office 97
Microsoft Windows
Microsoft Word
Microsoft Excel
Microsoft Access
Microsoft PowerPoint
Microsoft Dos
Sound knowledge of Internet
Auto CAD ? 14

Others

Holding valid Driving License of Dubai # 3. Date of Issue: 03-09-2000.

Experience

Currently working in Dubai Municipality with electrical staff (office and site work) since December 2000.

Languages

English	Good
Urdu	Native Language
Hindi	Very Good