comments requested: Printing Mini-HOWTO

The "Printing with Debian and Windows Mini-HOWTO" gives step-by-step
instructions for configuring printers and windows printer sharing on
Debian systems.  All configuration is done at shell level, so it
remains useful for remote systems/headless systems without X
installed.

HTML: http://excess.org/docs/debian_windows_printing.html
LATEX: http://excess.org/docs/src/

I am looking for comments, suggestions and patches.

I wrote this document because I found configuring printers and
printer sharing on Debian quite difficult.  I hope that it will help
other end-users understand a bit about the unix printing system,
and how to work around the problems that I encountered.

-Ian Ward