Re: DebianDoc-SGML outstanding issues

Osamu Aoki (osamu@debian.org) wrote:
> Hi
> Are you closing them completely or giving "wontfix".
>
> I think it deserves "wontfix" :-) so you will not get bugged.

I prefer to close them completely.  They are definitely not high runners
for any future version.  And they will always be available as archived.

> On Sat, Mar 08, 2003 at 04:45:58PM -0600, Ardo van Rangelrooij wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > While going through the list of outstanding issues for debiandoc-sgml
> > I started to wonder whether these all are still applicable.  Below is
> > the list of outstanding issues and my proposal for each of them.
[snip]
> >  8. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=141727
> >
> >     Proposal = implement
>
> It will be nice :-) Please make sure conversion to docbook-xml is easy.
> #1 priority in terms of usefulness.  But a bit complicated.

Well, I will first do the indices and enum stuff (those are easier :-).

> If you do this, I can stay in debiandoc-sgml longer.

:-)

> > Then there are also some outstanding issues for debiandoc-sgml-doc:
[snip]
> > 2. http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=43718
> >
> >    Proposal = implement
>
> Please.  I think we need some guidance in how to build CJK things for
> PS/PDF, if you can.  I am asamed to admit that I do not know it.

Well, that makes then two of us.  But I'll look into this.

Thanks,
Ardo
--
Ardo van Rangelrooij