urgent assitance(NEXT OF KIN)

I am privileged to write you through the Internet as

the personal Attorney to late Mr. Fredrick Garrett a

national of your country who

died along with his wife and his Two sons in an auto

crash accident along Sagwamah express road Ibadan over

3 years now.

My late client was an astute businessman, an oil

merchant here in Nigeria and he left behind a deposit

of Twelve Million, Two Hundred Thousand United States

Dollars only ($12,200,000.00usd) in his domiciliary
bank account in a commercial bank here in Lagos.

His bank contacted me, as I was his Attorney to

provide his next

of kin to whom his deposit will be paid. After much

conclusive resolution
of the board of directors of his bank which is

basically decided < BR>
on, because of a very long redundancy and

unserviceable bank account

of his in the bank. Which statement however, I was

required to provide

his next of kin for the payment of this money within

28 working
days or forfeit the money to the bank as unplayable

fund.

On this, I have made several inquiries of his extended

relatives from your Embassy here and the Nigerian

Immigration Services to no avail. 7 days from the

mandate given to me has already gone due to the

unprecedented and exhaustive search of his extended

family members from his country. I therefore,

contacted you on the similarly related name of my late

client having come from the same country and perhaps

as one of his relatives to whom I have been trying all

&nb sp;

along to locate, enabling me present you to the bank

as the next of kin to the deceased so that his bank

will pay you this deposit in due time instead of

forfeiting the money for their commercial interest.

In my professional capacity as his personal Attorney,

I am privy of all the necessary legal documents that

will protect and project you as the heir to the

deceased and of which you will be recognized as the

bona-fide beneficiary of the fund by the bank. The

legal arrangements to execute this payment will

exonerate you from any breach of the law as this is

not a risky transaction hence it is your late relative

deposit with the bank.

I am entitle to 20% of the money as my legal services

while you will have 75% and 5% as earmarked will t ake

care of any taxes or duties your country bank may

require. Contact me immediately through my chambers
email address above indicating your interest to help
me repatriate this money to you as soon as possible as

the heir to the deceased.
I am anticipating your urgent reply to this mail and I
  will get back to you as soon as I receive your mail

 best regards.

(ATTONEY) ALI UMAR. BSC, MBC, SAN.

Do you Yahoo!?