Re: future of dhelp

Adam DiCarlo <adam@onshored.com> writes:

> Daniel Nouri <daniel.nouri@con-fuse.org> writes:
>
> > Can I expect a DTD anywhere in the near future or should I go about
> > it?
>
> Are you offering to help?  If so, do you know Perl?

Yes and no. I thought about tinkering with a DTD in order to lay
a cornerstore for interchange. That's not terribly urgent, tho.

Will there be a script so that dhelp can say
'yourscript <myhook> givemedocsavailable'? I'm unsure what
Stefan meant with 'run the hook over all files in doc-base directory'.

--
Daniel
mailto:daniel.nouri@con-fuse.org