Re: ddp-policy: [patch] typos and fixed some FIXMEs

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 11:40:35PM +0800, Andrew Shugg wrote:

> Yes, I understood you, but obviously was not clear myself.  Do you have
> particular misgivings with any part of the policy manual?  Are there
> problems?  I'll admit I haven't looked very closely yet.  =)

Aside from there being quite a lot of FIXMEs, some content that is not
worded properly and a lot of stuff that has come out of Osamu's and my own
ideas and have not been validated/approved by the rest of the -doc team..
nothing much else really ;-)

	Javi