Re: Documentation question: components vs. sections

> Section sounds better to me, too. The most effective approach would be
> to submit a patch to the man page, as a wishlist bug on the package.

Yes, because the Debian Policy manual calls it "section" too. But then I
also should submit a bug for the Release files, but I doubt that'll be
fixed, not even talking about soon.
The problem about the word "section" is that people can't distinguish
"contrib, main" with "net, base, devel", both types are called sections :(

Durk