Re: Update for the DDP TODO list?

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña <jfs@computer.org> writes:

> I have stumbled onto the DDP TODO [1] which, I believe, is Adam's making (the only
> changes since it was included from the original DDP website are HTML fixes and
> typos mostly from joy).
>
> It is quite out-of-date and I was wondering if I could make the following changes:
>
> 1.- Remove the second element (the DDP are now integrated in the web
> site)

Yes.

> 2.- Remove the reference to the DDP Policy

Isn't completion of the DDP policy still a todo item?

> 3.- Remove the translation stuff (it's already done)

If it's done, yes.

> I'm going to keep the ideas but I would like to link to the current DDP-policy
> draft [2]. Everyone ok with this?

I would remove the bit about shipping formats.  I just covered that in
the Developers-Reference and it should be in DDP Policy as well, I
guess.   As for auto-building formats, I think that's just too wacky
and is never going to work very reliably or quickly enough to hook
into postinst.