Re: new stuff on DDP web pages

On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 05:56:58AM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 10, 2002 at 05:40:50AM -0800, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > 1) Agree on file arrangements and file types to be published.
> >    --> Finish ddp-policy on FTP
>
> If FTP and HTTP use similar file arrangements/file name conventions, we
> may save time of building files twice by asking FTP to simple copy
> branch.

	However we agreed not to do that (IIRC) since:

a.- the HTTP server uses content negotiation: all translations need to be
together

b.- the FTP server does not, if we put all translations+formats together
it might be a mess (too many files in any single dir)

Also, part of the FTP documents are not DDP documents (see Denis' index
page) and need to be extracted from the CVS of the webpages.

Regards

Javi