Accessing CVS

Hi, I am coordinating the italian translation for the debian web pages
and received a translation of debian faq. In the last three months this
translations has been reworked enough to be now published.

For these months I hosted the translation in w.d.o/international/Italian
but now the FAQ is translated in SGML and, of course, he translator would
like to submit the complete tranlation to the CVS but he need help from
someone that has the CVS write access or he need a new account.

Who should he contact?

Thanks,
Giuseppe