Re: System load of DDP scripts

On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 08:49:55PM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I know current recursive swcript may be the root cause.
>
> If it fails, it exits (may be leaving dead process untill all script is
> finished)
>
> Current script : fail start new make as sub process , repeat.
>                  after all process is finished, exit script.
>
> ???

I don't think there should be anything wrong with this. Recursive make works
fine for many other things...

> I can not tell exactly anyway.  Give me shell account soon :)

I'm holding my fingers crossed... :)

> I do not think removing it has any damage since no one applied patch to
> display there is pdf available on DDP web page.  Only I know it is there
> :)

Heh :) I should get off my ass and make you a pserver account in the webwml
tree, but am currently going through a long to-do list... :(

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.