Re: System load of DDP scripts

On Sat, May 04, 2002 at 11:00:01PM -0700, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> I wonder what is the system load of DDP build script.
>
> Since SGML build especially PS/PDF takes many resources, I am worried.
>
> Do we use very high number for "nice" from CRON?  If not maybe we need
> to....
>
> Looking at slow debian web server and wondering...

www-master.debian.org is slow regardless of this, I'm afraid :) It runs
several services which contribute to the system load, and in addition to
that, its bandwidth is capped so even if it wants to provide information to
you very quickly, it sometimes can't.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.