Re: subproject-howto, fdl.sgml, debiandoc+docbook=headache

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of debiandoc-sgml and if there're features like lists with
letters iso numbers, just file a wishlist.  I'm always open to suggestions and
this one seems rather useful to me.  It also shouldn't take that much effort to
implement it once we've figured out how to call the tag (e.g. <ordlist> with
a parameter indication numbers of letters).

If there's more you need just let me know.

Thanks,
Ardo

--
Ardo van Rangelrooij