Update for the DDP TODO list?

I have stumbled onto the DDP TODO [1] which, I believe, is Adam's making (the only
changes since it was included from the original DDP website are HTML fixes and
typos mostly from joy).

It is quite out-of-date and I was wondering if I could make the following changes:

1.- Remove the second element (the DDP are now integrated in the web site)
2.- Remove the reference to the DDP Policy
3.- Remove the translation stuff (it's already done)

I'm going to keep the ideas but I would like to link to the current DDP-policy
draft [2]. Everyone ok with this?

	Regards

	Javi

[1]  http://www.debian.org/doc/todo.en.html