Re: bad URL http://www.debian.org/doc/misc-manuals#sgml-howto

Josip Rodin said:
> >   $Id: howto.db,v 1.16 2000/11/21 00:15:22 joy Exp $
>
> Interesting, I don't recall ever seeing that. :)

It was a very small change you made, and it was two years ago ... there
have probably been more important things that have stuck in your mind
since then, and pushed that one out.  =)

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew@neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."