Re: bad URL http://www.debian.org/doc/misc-manuals#sgml-howto

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 12:42:42PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> I'll go see about publishing [SGML-HOWTO] in the DDP tree and linking to that.

Ah, there's a problem that probably held it back always.

"To process the document, you will need the Perl modules
XML::DOM and XML::Parser. In Debian 2.2, they are the
packages libxml-dom-perl and libxml-parser-perl."

Cc:ing this to debian-admin: please

	apt-get install libxml-dom-perl libxml-parser-perl

on klecker.debian.org so that we can build this document.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.