New guy's inquiry.

Hi Folks,

I am interested in writing documentation.  I have been reading up on policies, maintenance guides, as well as other
general Debian documentation.  Any suggestions as to how I should go about pursuing this goal?

Best,
Sahil
--
[ gpg key fingerprint = 84DE 8E7F 26A6 4589 6F59  7A7F 039D E799 6411 5A55 ]