Re: New guy's inquiry.

On Thu, Jun 06, 2002 at 08:07:09PM -0400, Sahil Tandon wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I am interested in writing documentation.  I have been reading up on policies, maintenance guides, as well as other
> general Debian documentation.  Any suggestions as to how I should go about pursuing this goal?
>

> Best,
> Sahil
The best way to get started, is to submit patches to documentation where
you see changes need to be made, in the form of bugs on that document's
package. To obtain the source of documentation in the debian-doc tree
(against which you would make patches), use anonymous cvs (pserver) to
checkout the tree.

http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs
http://www.debian.org/devel/website/working

Welcome!