[abrenner@alinka.com: Re: RFI: debiandoc-sgml V2]

----- Forwarded message from Antoine Brenner <abrenner@alinka.com> -----

From: Antoine Brenner <abrenner@alinka.com>
Subject: Re: RFI: debiandoc-sgml V2
To: Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 10:30:23 +0200

Hi !

Osamu Aoki a ?crit :
> Bon jour,
>
> I got tgz but I have concern for NOT-GPL directory.
> Can you confirm this is also GPLed, PD, or new BSD?
> It looks too trivial to argue Licensing of these.

The scripts in the NOT-GPL directory are not required
to use the alinkadoc dtd, except for the installation
of the alinkadoc dtd which should be done somewhat differently
in a packaged .deb
However, if you have concern about it, I hereby also release
the two scripts as GPL.

> > Sure, included in this mail is the tarball of AlinkaDTD. All is GPL except
> > the NOT-GPL directory wich I include here so that you can run (or at least
> > see what does) the copy_alinkaDTD.sh installation script.
>
> Maybe this is not the portion to be used.

Not really, it is more a "help" to show you how we set it up.

> I will forward this info to Ardo.
You are welcome.

Keep us informed of how this gets along...

Best regards,

Antoine Brenner

----- End forwarded message -----