Re: *** [maint-guide-publish] Error 2

On Tue, Apr 30, 2002 at 02:48:25PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> After checking the logs the error seems to be here:
[...]
> Sine maint.guide.en.html does not exist (cleaned before) the -nt clause
> evaluates to false.

Yes, thank you for stating the obvious. This is obviously a bug in test(1),
and one that has been fixed in woody. I've rebuilt maint-guide manually in
the meantime. I'd hate to clutter the makefile with more workarounds, and
since there won't be any changes (well, they're unlikely) in the next few
days, I'd prefer to simply wait until woody is released and klecker is
upgraded to it.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.