Release note's split packages (more info)

I have just browsed (again) the release notes. There is a small (but
important for us gamers) change in nethack packages.

Nethack
-------
Potato: nethack
Woody: nethack (dummy package for upgrades), nethack-common, nethack-x11,
nethack-qt, nethack-gnome

Also, doing an 'apt-cache search dummy' reveals quite a number of
packages (I'm quite in a hurry so the list might not be complete and not
quite correct - since some packages could not have been provided in
potato). I would add also a : "Note: these are dummy packages that can be
removed after upgrade and could disappear in new debian releases"
and *please* order the list by package name (makes it easier to browse
through)

Renamed:
Abiword -> abiword-common, abiword-gnome, abiword-gtk, abiword-plugins
mozilla -> mozilla-browser, mozilla-mailnews, mozilla-psm
python-xml ->  python2.1-xml
sawmill -> sawfish
sawmill-gnome -> sawfish-gnome
sgml-tools -> linuxdoc-tools
sgmltools-2 -> sgmltools-lite

Moved
acs -> gnucap
amd -> am-utils
apt-localepurge ->  localepurge
debconf-tiny -> debconf
expect5.24 -> expect
expect5.24-dev -> expect-dev
expect5.31-dev -> expect-dev
expect5.31 -> expect
freetype2 -> libttf2
libgtk-common -> libgtk2.0-common

A search for "upgrade" could also retrieve some of the dummy packages made
by maintainers to ease an upgrade.

Regards

Javi