Re: Capitalization conventions for Debian release names

On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 03:30:12AM -0700, ben wrote:
> On Friday 26 April 2002 12:19 am, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> >[snip]
> > osamu, please don't consider my commentary as any criticism of your

No.  If I sounded too strong, that was not my intention.  I am intrigued
over this anyway :)

My point is that you need to have very strong argument to argue with all
the Debian gurus, who have decided to use lowercase, on be half of me.
My argument over "preference" is to provide you with the right approach.

That's why I said "I will love to hear that."

Osamu (Got to go now, I am in the hurry now)