Re: Fwd: Re: Progeny Debian Manual Project

Osamu Aoki wrote:

But Whatabout my real question.
Should not we post GIF-free html as a part of web page on DDP site?

I already made them ready for CVS commit.  (images moved to a sparate
directory.)  This is not 100% debian system but contents are interesting
for general public.

Definitely. That's one of the first items on my ToDo List.

I have the original PNGs, so it's really only a question of remapping everything. The HTML port was a very quick and dirty one, and, for some reason, created GIFs to replace the PNGs. Getting the files out there to work on seemed the first priority.

--
Bruce Byfield 604.421.7177 bbyfield@axionet.com

"I respect kindness to human beings first of all, and kindness to animals. I don't respect the law; I have a total irreverence for anything connected with society except that which makes the roads safer, the beer stronger, the food cheaper, and old men and old women warmer in the winter and happier in the summer."
-Brendan Behan