Re: Progeny GPLs manual

On Sat, Mar 30, 2002 at 05:31:02PM -0800, Bruce Byfield wrote:
> For now, the closest thing to the source in a usable format is the HTML tar file posted on the Progeny site. That needs tweaking - especially the graphics - but it will at least give you an editable version of the text.
>
> I hope that the CVS tree will be set up shortly, too.
>
> --
Hi,
You can count me in to help with this project. If you want to, I can open up a
project in Savannah (savannah.gnu.org) for you. That would give you CVS, and
all the lists you want to create handled by mailman and an easy way to manage
the project.  Let me know if you're interested (you just have to tell me your
user name in Savannah and the name you want for the project).

Regards,
Jaime