Re: apt howto

At (time_t)1017738091 Javier wrote:
> 	I have somewhere a debiandoc2linuxdoc perl script for this, will
> have to test it though. If we used Docbook we could solve the issues of
> document formats easier.. not that docbook is 100% stable (DTDs et al). Oh
> well...

It may not be 100% static, but it is quite stable. I don't know
much about the development process, but it would appear that
backwards-incompatible changes to the next major version, 5.0,
have been frozen for some time, perhaps even since 4.0 came out,
and changes to 6.0 are already being documented.

-John Daily
john@geekhavoc.com