Re: LATEX environment for debiandoc

	I'm very interested in this issues since I would like DDP to
provide PDF documentation also in the manuals.html/ directory. Before
activating LaTeX generation in the Makefiles, however, be sure that
klecker (IIRC there is where the WWW is compiled) has all the neccesary
software to cleanly compile all the documents.

	You might want to try and compile other DDP documents into PDF and
see if some of the issues you point out are due to the debiandoc SGML
conversion to TeX or to the documents sources (I would say the latter
since I have compiled PDF myself and seem to showup and work fine)

	Regards

	Javi